Thursday, April 30, 2009

St. Louis, MO

Hotel 101;
When you pull up to a hotel and a tour bus is in the parking lot. Proceed with caution. When a gaggle of preteens come stampeding out of the lobby doors like moms on Black Friday, run. Admit defeat. Check into the run down Holiday Inn across the street next to the Dirt Cheap liquor store and spend the evening strategically placing furniture in front of the door.

I’m sure restroom graffiti will be at an all time high after this weekend. As eager as I am to see if the Jamie + Andy 4eva romance makes it past Saturday, I fear I’ve been a little distracted by the fire alarm that was pulled. Between watching the two fire trucks and surveying the evening attire of the other guests, I’m a little tied up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that- strategically placing furniture in front of the door. ha--m