Friday, March 6, 2009

Springfield, Missouri

My friends, I have betrayed you. After countless e-mails regarding my lack of updates and short verbal exchanges from folks in a huff, I’ve come to terms with it. My virtual world has been at a stand-still as my frequent flier miles keep tabulating.

And so, dear readers, I’d like to take a moment to thank Sloane Crosley and the Twin Cities publications praising her work for refueling the fire. I shall cap my pen and return to the keyboard, no longer censoring passages. Embrace the return of overly articulated diatribes, airport musings, and the world at large.

So thanks, Sloane, and your (grumble grumble grumble) essay compilation of "I Was Told There’d Be Cake."

And sorry to anyone at Cars R Coffins this morning who heard my cursing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of shop is Cars R Coffins? Are they that confident in their car work that they would fit you at the same time for a coffin? No wonder you were cursing!