I am not so good at drinking water. I feel as if this should be one of those built in features to the human body. There are many trends pushing me towards excessive water consumption and I’ve been fooled by them all. Nalgine and Sigg have both attempted to swoon me. Both being members of the reusable green trend I can’t attach to. You’d think with biking so often it would become easier. Nope. I go through the routine. I fill two bottles and stick them into the cages on my frame. I fill up my camelbak when I’m trailside, and yet, I always return to the van, toss the containers onto the floor, and inevitably end up with a flood on my hands by morning.
So time to formulate a new plan.
Step one: Mount water bottle cage to my tool belt.
Step two: Invest in some of those straw glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment